#31harimenulis Epilogue
June 19, 2015
This is the last day of #31harimenulis challenge!!! I myself so happy to join this annual challenge. For me, #31harimenulis helps me to rediscover my excitement to write on this space. I used to love blogging. But when I started to go to uni, I... kinda get any reason to write on this space regularly like what I did few years ago. Because, hey, my bunch of assignments has asked me to do so! ((sok sibuk)).
Thankyou #31harimenulis for a month full of I-have-to-write-capital-EVERYDAY-unless-I-want-my-Rp20.000-fly-away. Hahaha. It's really a cool challenge. It makes me realize that I have a lot of things to share! I even made lists of things and topics I want to write. Eventho I'm not sure that someone will read my stories because now blogging isn't as popular as three or four years ago, it's doesn't matter.
For me, the best part of #31harimenulis is... It makes me realize that I always finds joy thru writing on my own blog. Like I used to.

0 komentar