One Relieving Text Say It All

January 01, 2016

Dear Noi,
Maybe I should take back what I've said about meeting you on new years eve. My friends said it's not the right thing to do even if I want it so. I'm really sorry.

Maybe I should stop my steps here. It's enough for now. I don't want to hurt other people. You are hers. It's not a right thing to do, to miss each other, meet and share affection. I hope you don't hurt her like you did to me, it was awful. You should learn how to treat woman better, really. Not take them for granted.

At first I'm confused about my feelings. I can't even cry anymore. It's awful, falling to pieces make me feel numb. Surprisingly, it's not bad enough to finally know the truth. Eventho it's a really normal thing to cry and feel bad, I can't even cry. In another hand I feel relieved that finally time reveal who you are. I used to adore you, trust you and put respect on you, but how come you can be that selfish and coward. You are a kind person deep inside. But now you are not Embem, not Noi I used to know before. 

In my opinion broken heart is not about us and our ex-lover. It's only about our ownself. It's the consequence we should face wisely. And the best thing to do is manage the tears, handle the pain rightly and get over it. Sometimes, things happen because they have to. Not for the good, but for the best. And in this life, there will always people who betray us and make us cry. But I choose to let go of the anger, pain, grudge and any intention for revenge. I learn to be strong and big hearted from what you did to me. I really do. Even myself surprised and feel releive because I can handle the depressed feeling pretty well. I feel I'm strong to stand still, stand for my own happiness and peace. 

And I hope you too. Sure it hurts, face it, learn to let go the pain, make peace with yourself. I'm sure you can.

In the end, thank you, Noi. Four years with you is such a beautiful memory I've ever had, a beautiful and unregretful mistakes I ever did. I always hope you are doing great with your college, your debate career, your new relationship with Eli and your life for sure. I'm sorry if I have said or done something wrong that might hurt you. May the happiness and peace will always brighten your days ahead. Happy new year :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe