Giveaway Like A Boss!

April 20, 2015

Celebrating my 5th years of blogging,
I will giving away some of my books!

Get a chance to win one of these books:

- Dicintai Jo by Alberthiene Endah 
(Interesting novel about LGBT issue)
- Sabtu Bersama Bapak by Adhitya Mulya 
(Touching novel about how a dad raised his children)
- Lupa Endonesa by Sujiwo Tedjo
 (Interesting book about Indonesia social and political issue)

Or pick how much ever ebooks that I have!

(Fangirl, The Happiness Project, Love & Misadventures, Lullabies, Fifty Shades of Grey Series, Anna and the French Kiss series, If I Stay, Think Like A Freak, The Religion Book by DK Publishing, etc)

How to win? 
Answer this two following question:
- What is good and bad point you see on my writings?
- What's the most interesting blogpost on chikianwar.blogspot.com? Don't forget to tell me why you love it.

Let me know your answer by write it on your Blog/Tumblr/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter or simply chat me via Line (user id: chikianwar) until Sunday (26/04) night. 

I'll pick three winners (for paperback books), and some lucky winners (for ebooks), so.. good luck ;)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe