uer
March 19, 2014
Hey
It’s been a while since the last time I wrote here
And I know that you are kinda
frustrate, looking for my new posts (Feedjit tracked it anyway).
Well
I don’t know how to say it since we don’t even talk anymore
Err, I guess that should be one of the hardest phases of your life
I’m really sorry for it
Losing someone we love the most is … em, emm…
I don’t know the perfect word that suits
But trust me again, it’s okay
(I swear you’re yelling “FUCKIN SIX YEARS AND ITS OKAY??!” now)
Don’t cry, stop rewind moments from the past
But, well maybe it’s okay to cry, but not too much
I witnessed how you both falling in love from the very first
Remember the letters? Your first dress? The floody bloody hell?
Your fears to be ‘yourself’ version in front of him?
And now, you both grow up together
From the lovey-dovey-silly-mumbling-crazy couple and going on to be
partner,
who completed each other and used to be together.
Six years are not a short period of time
We all know it, big hole in your heart
Time heals everything,
But it’s much more better if you
decided to heal yourself anyway
Somepeople write, somepeople work so hard, somepeople travel to cure what
they think they feel
Fear, sadness, anger are things we created and later we believe in
So do the happiness, joy and laughter
You have found the answer of your problems
Trust me, you know what you should do
So just stop pretending that you need a lot of bubbling and opinion
from others
Because you keep the answer within yourself
Wake up, pretty girl
PS: I know my english is that bad
0 komentar